Hey. HI. Hello. I’ve decided to do a 12 things post. I don’t know if this is still a thing but I’m a rebel so I’m gonna do it anyway.
- Today is our six month anniversary! I can’t believe we’ve been married for six months and together for nine. In the middle of July we’ll have known each other for a year. Crazy! Time really is flying.
- We moved! We’re in Texas for six months for Jordan’s work. Hopefully we’ll be able to buy a house when we get back to Utah this fall. I’m so ready for my own home. I want to decorate and have a baby or two. 🙂
- I’m thinking of starting a podcast. I just think it would be so fun! It would be about encouraging dreamers, visionaries and idea people to go out and pursue their dreams. I’m just nervous about it because I don’t really know a whole lot. I’m still working on my dreams. Will anyone even listen to little old me?
- We’re planning a trip to Waco this Sunday and I am so ready for it. I’ve been in Texas for a month and haven’t even been to the Riverwalk.
- In case you didn’t know, I’m starting a brand! It’s going to start off with just t-shirts but will expand. I’m so excited! It’s gonna be good. I’m a pretty humble person but I know I have good ideas for my brand, I know it can be so amazing. I just have to apply myself and work my butt off.
- Some of you might not know this but I’m a yoga teacher. I got certified a few years ago and ever since then I’ve been dreaming of starting my own studio. And I’m finally starting to work on that dream. It’s going to be so great! Stay tuned.
- A lot of people don’t know this about me but I love graphic design. I’ve been dabbling around with it for a few years. I don’t know a lot but I do have a lot of good ideas and fun things coming soon.
- Also, I’m obsessed with my blog theme. Pipdig has THE best themes. Seriously. They made all of my widget dreams come true with this blog. If you’re thinking of starting a blog definitely check them out.
- I’m getting my real estate license. My husband is super into real estate. He owns a quad plex right now but wants to own A LOT more. SO he asked me to get my license to help him out. He wants to be a team, haha.
- I’ve started taking classes on Skillshare and it’s the greatest. If you’re creative you’ll love this. Or even if you just want to keep learning new skills.
- I’ve been trying to feed Jordan really healthy. It’s just been so hard though because I’ll go to the store and get a bunch of healthy stuff but it gets gone so fast and then there’s nothing to eat. I broke today and bought some to so healthy food. This way when we run out of food again at least we’ll have some mac and cheese until I go to the store. 😀
- I made some new workout goals today. Starting The Fit Yogi Trainer by Yogokenz on instagram. I also want to try her Playbook workouts!